1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
3. Wrap a long piece of round wire around rim of jar, criss-cross several times, then loop together for handle over to opposite side and twist in place. Trim.
4. Make a swirl to fit top of lid. Adhere in place. Let dry.
5. Wrap flat wire around middle of jar three times. Wrap one end around all 3 rings to connect together.
6. Make several small swirls with round wire twist & knot as desired. Connect to jar neck & the flat wire so rings hang down at an angle.
7. Wrap handle with round wire for added strength & design.
8. Spread moon lights out for more bulk. Insert both into jar. Tape both batteries together. Then tape to inside top of lid.
9. Turn lights on before screwing lid back on.