1. Using a 5"x7" card as a base, adhere a 4-3/4"x5" piece of dictionary paper to the front.
2. Die-cut the Postage Stamp Frame from chipboard. Embellish edges using a blending tool and distressing ink.
3. Apply Texture Fades to paper. Use a brayer run through white ink to embellish image. Trim Texture Fades to fit Postage Stamp area and adhere in place.
4. Tie ribbon around Postage Stamp Frame with Texture Fades image and adhere to front of card. Attach a small bow from embroidery floss to center of ribbon bow.
5. Die-cut Heart from dictionary paper. Embellish with distressing ink and the blending tool. Adhere to card.
6. Die-cut sentiment from chipboard. Embellish with distressing ink and the blending tool. Spray glue on top of letters and sprinkle with clear glitter. Adhere sentiment in place. Dot letter with plastic heart bead.
7. Die-cut Flowers from cardstock. Embellish with distressing ink and blending tool, and then assemble. Add tiny appliqué, if desired. Insert small brad. Attach to bow.
8. Die-cut tag from cardstock. Adhere sentiment sticker to tag. Add brad. Adhere to card with small pop-dot.
9. Die-cut banner using Harlequin Border. Trim to fit card. Adhere to card.