1. First, cut black cardstock for the card base. Cut the cardstock to 7"x10". Fold in half and crease the fold.
2. Punch a strip measuring 1-1/2"x8" from white cardstock using the Up In The Clouds Border Punch. Adhere to a 1"x7" strip of patterned paper. Adhere to card base with the decorative border near the bottom of the card. Adhere additional strips of patterned paper as desired.
3. Punch several circles from the left over black cardstock using the Round ‘N Round Squeeze Punch. Randomly adhere to the card base above the patterned paper. Allow some to overhang the edges. Trim overhang.
4. Use the Fuse Creativity System™ to diecut and letterpress a Stamp with the Love letterpress plate. Layer the Postage Stamp die and the inked Love letterpress plate. Add a 4-1/2" square piece of grey cardstock, and then cover with the Medium Cutting Plate. Run the stack through the Fuse.
5. Remove the die-cut. Add alphabet stickers and prepare the border to be hand-stitched with embroidery floss by piercing holes approximately 1/4" apart.
6. Thread the needle with an 18" length of 6-strand grey embroidery floss and do a back-stitch around the perimeter.
7. Adhere to card base using foam dimensional adhesive. Add additional embellishments to finish off the card.