SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden shape of choice
- Galvanized sheet of metal
- Jar of chalk paint
- Bottle of acrylic paints
- 1" wide paintbrush
- Sheet of sandpaper
- Remove the galvanized sheet of metal on the front by untying the knots. Save the string of twine.
- Paint the wooden shape a color of choice and allow to dry.
- Distress the paint surface by sanding, lightly in some areas and harder in other areas.
- Place the galvanized piece of metal back on top of the wood and thread the twine back into the holes, tying the knots afterwards.