SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood crates (4)
- Sanding block or sandpaper
- Clear-coat spray satin finish
- 7" x 5-1/2" “Chalk-It-Yourself” Chalkboards (4)
- 1/2" round headed screws (24)
- Drill & drill bit
- Various colors of paint for screw heads
- Small brush
- Use sanding block or sand paper to sand smooth any rough areas on crates.
- Spray outside and inside of crate with clear coat.
- Allow spay to dry thoroughly; if desired, spray on 2nd coat.
- Paint screw heads with various colors as desired.
- Place chalkboard onto crate front as shown; screw the screws into pre-drilled holes.
- Mark location of additional holes and drill holes in chalkboard.
- Screw screws into holes.