1. Wash surfaces in warm soapy water. Allow to dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Position patterned cling material on a level surface. Taping the sheet of cling designs to the work surface insures that it does not move during painting.
3. Apply paint to the frosted cling material either using the Bottle Writer Tip Technique or the Glass Detail Brush Technique.
4. Bottle Writer Tip Technique - Holding the bottle of Liquid Fill Transparent paint upside down and at an angle, allow the tip to touch the area of the cling to be colored. Gently squeeze the bottle allowing the paint to flow onto the cling as shown on the cling package inset photo. Continue painting all frosted areas on the clings. NOTE: Do not paint the unfrosted areas as these areas are designed to be free of paint and will allow the ceramic or glass surface color to show through. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry before moving the cling.
5. Glass Detail Brush Technique - Squeeze a small amount of Liquid Fill Transparent paint onto foam plate. Load the tip of a detail glass paint brush with paint. Paint the outline cling in desired colors. This technique is ideal for tiny design areas such as small leaves, and bird beaks. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry before moving the cling.
6. Continue painting all clings to be used on one project surface at a time.
7. Use patterning tape to create a band at the top or bottom of surface. Use Polar Blue and Spray Paint System to create a color band in the taped off area.
8. Allow all painted areas on surface to thoroughly dry 1 hour and then cure paint before applying clings.