1. Cut 8 lengths of A to the desired finished length of Belt. Suggested length: Add 12" to your waist measurement to allow 2" for buckle attachment and 10" for extra overlap.
2. Cut one length of B to the same measurement.
3. Thread yarn needle with a length of A. Stretch length of B open and thread length of A through using a running stitch. Take care to keep sparkly edge facing up for maximum sparkle. Repeat for remaining lengths of A.
4. Slip end of B around center post of buckle. Use hot glue to secure ends to wrong side of belt.
5. Fold under loose ends; with sewing machine and matching thread, sew two rows across end to secure. Trim yarn close to machine stitching.