SUPPLIES & TOOLS
• Light Pink, Hot Pink and Green Embroidery Floss
• Chunky Gunmetal Chain
• Chunky Silver Chain
• Gunmetal Rhinestone Box Chain
• Silver Cone Beads
• Silver 7-loop end bars
• Gunmetal oval-link chain
• Pink seed beads
• Silver Jump rings
• Silver Lobster Clasp
• GemTac Glue
• 24-Gague Silver wire
• Wire Cutters
• Round-nose Pliers
1. Cut the largest gunmetal and the largest silver chains to 8 1/2” length.
2. Lay them together in a U-Shape.
3. Cut one yard each of three colors embroidery floss. Tie all three onto one end of the U-Shaped Chain, and begin weaving the two chains together by loops around the top loops of the silver chain and the bottom loops of the gunmetal chain. Tie off the ends and trim.
4. Cut an additional yard of hot pink floss and weave on an 8 1/2” piece of gunmetal box rhinestone chain. Tie of end and trim. Secure with a dab of glue.
5. Cut another two yard piece of each color floss and lay them together. Fold in half and knot the very end of this floss onto the first large gunmetal link.
6. Begin creating knots along the top of the gunmetal chain as follows: Bring the ends of the floss around the back of the chain, forming a large loop. Come up through the back of the chain and through the loop you created, and pull tight.
7. Continue weaving across the length of the chain, making three stitched per chain link. At the end, tie a knot, trim and secure with a dab of glue.
8. Cut two 6” lengths of 24-gauge wire and form a wrapped loop on one end of each of them.
9. String alternating 8 cones and single seed beads and end with another wrapped loop. Repeat with the other wire piece; take it through the second hole of these same beads.
10. Connect the wrapped loops with jump rings to the bottom center of the necklace.
11. Connect the ends of the necklace with end bars, and cut two piece of 5” long chain to create the back of the necklace with chain, jump rings and a lobster clasp.