1. Lay out the leather bracelet. The pattern should be laid out from left to right at the end of the bracelet, large square, small circle, large square, large circle, large square.
2. Beneath the first row, choose 3 smaller square stud embellishments and center them in between the large circle and large square.
3. On the third row choose another 3 smaller square stud embellishments and center them in between the large square and small circle.
4. Space all embellishments evenly apart before applying glue.
5. Apply the embellishments with tacky glue/fabric glue.
6. Allow to dry for one hour.