1. Make brownie squares. You will need to make two pans of brownies. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Line sheet pan with parchment paper and brush with pan coating. Bake and cool brownies completely on cooling grid. Remove brownies from pan. Using a ruler and knife, cut out squares, each 1-1/4" x 1-1/4".
2. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Tint portions light pink, light green, dark green and red using candy colors from sets. Reserve some white.
3. Using 9" spatula, ice the bottom of brownies with melted Candy Melts candy. Place on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
4. Place brownies on cooling grid over a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Using a cut decorating bag, pipe melted Candy Melts candy over brownies; tap cooling grid lightly to remove excess.
5. Using a cookie spatula, carefully transfer brownies to clean parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set. Repeat candy-coating process so that no brownie is showing.
6. Using a cut parchment bag and melted dark green and red Candy Melts candy, pipe ribbon bands, 1/4" wide, on brownies, making a crisscross at top.
7. Create bow loops. Using a cut parchment bag and melted Candy Melts candy, pipe 13 loops per bow, each 3/4" long x 3/8" wide, on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
8. Attach bows to top of brownies using cut parchment bag and melted Candy Melts candy in matching color.
9. Dip end of lollipop stick in melted Candy Melts candy. Insert lollipop sticks into bottom of brownies and place in pops stand. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
Follow the Share Your Creativity board on pinterest.com/joannstores
Share with us, too! Pin your favorite holiday treat—include #ShareYourCreativity
Project Tip: Parchment bags give you a fine point for detailed decorating. Instructions on how to fold a parchment bag are inside the Wilton Parchment Triangles package or online at wilton.com.