1. Wrap the wreath with ribbon, concealing all the Styrofoam. Secure with straight pins.
2. Wrap yarn around Styrofoam balls or just make the balls out of yarn only. Make the balls different sizes from 1" to 2" diameter. Secure yarn ends with a straight pin.
3. To attach the balls to the inside opening of the wreath, remove the pin, apply hot glue and hold against the ribbon-wrapped wreath. Fill the inner circle, and then fill the outer circle, using the same procedure.
4. Fill in the remainder of the wreath so it has a round full look.
5. Attach a ribbon hanger to the back of the wreath.
6. Embellish the wreath with a set of knitting needles or with straight pins angled like miniature crossed knitting needles.