Meet your new 2-in-1 cutting and ironing workstation! Millie is a one-stop shop cutting and pressing table designed to consolidate your working area and add convenience to your cutting project workflow. Millie features an expansive 63″ x 39″ cutting area, a built-in folding ironing station, and heavy-duty casters for easy mobility in your sewing area! The best part? When not in use, Millie folds into a compact, home-friendly footprint for easy storage!
2-in-1 cutting table and ironing station for maximum workflow efficiency
Built-in 27”x 12” folding ironing board for easy pressing
2 fold out leaves create a 63”x 39” cutting surface for large projects
Comfortable height for cutting and ironing projects
Sturdy design with locking casters for stability and easy mobility
Metal frame provides sturdiness across entire workspace, corner to corner
Built-in ironing board folds down while not in use
Table folds into small, compact footprint while not in use
Optional 55'' x 35'' Cutting Mat(MAT-M) available
10-year warranty, worry-free performance
Electronics must be returned with a receipt and in an unopened box. Please work directly with the manufacturer if products are damaged upon purchase, or become defective within the warranty period.
There will be an additional $10 shipping charge for this item.
Since this item ships directly from our supplier, Express Shipping might not be an option for this supplier (it varies by selection). But most items typically ship within 2-4 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! LEARN MORE
We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. LEARN MORE
SHOW US WHAT YOU MADESHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
Images from our reviewers
Rated 5 out of
Solid table, just short of perfectWould strongly recommend, there are just a few things that are not 100% perfect.
- The table is a great height and plenty sturdy.
- The ironing board is convenient and allows for the table to be long and skinny if that is all you need at the time (ironing binding for example).
- It folds down to be quite narrow, slides right into a double door closet in my sewing room saving a lot of room.
- There are little plastic tubes that hold the gate legs in place on the underside of the table. They attach to metal brackets for attaching to the table top. The assembly instructions show leaving the end of the screw sticking out. Then the next page they show assembling this with the screws facing the opposite direction (which I missed.)
The first time I used the table, I found one of those screws unintentionally and cut up my hand. If you are prone to accidents, either follow the second instructions or plan to get 3 small nuts to cover the end of the screws just to be safe.
- Not a deal breaker, but you have to raise one of the large wings to get the leg to prop up the ironing board.
- There are a lot of wheels, and while they roll nicely, the unit moves at a consistent 45 degree angle to where I intend it to go.
- My ironing board had zero marking of where the screws should go. It is fairly easy to figure out the base but the placement of the support bracket would have been nice to have a guide or even picture in the instructions.