1. To create arms, take a wire and bend it in half, pressing the two cut ends together, and leaving a slight loop at the opposite end. Repeat with the second wire.
2. Attach the wires to the top of the cone with hot glue. Make sure that the loops are positioned out at the end, for the hands. Wrap the wires with tin foil and attach the ball to the top of the cone (for the head) with hot glue.
3. Drape a large piece of plastic wrap over the entire form. Cheesecloth should drape in a truly ghostly fashion and not stick to the cone.
4. Cut a 6" square of cheesecloth and place it in a bowl. Cover it with fabric stiffener and squeeze it out. This piece will go on the head. Repeat this process with a 1-yard piece of cheesecloth to create the “body," draping and gathering the cheesecloth as it is being shaped.
5. Allow to dry. Remove the stiffened cheesecloth from the form and add felt eyes.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>