Halloween Countdown Sign
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylics:Lamp (Ebony) BlackDioxizine PurpleCitron GreenOyster Beige
- DecoArt Americana® Finishes:Clear Chalkboard CoatingStarLite Varnish10"x10" wood panel
- Scalloped tag
- Rectangular tag
- Wood slats
- Mini spring clothespins
- E6000 glue
- 1" foam brush
- Scrapbook paper
- Circular paint dauber
1. Cut piece of scrapbook paper to approximately 9" square and glue it in center of wood panel.
2. Lightly sand edges of square to give it worn look.
3. Using 1" foam brush, paint border around paper Dioxizine Purple. Let dry and use circular paint dauber and Oyster Beige to add polka dots.
4. Paint scalloped tag Dioxizine Purple; and rectangular tag and wood slat, Lamp Black. Allow all to dry.
5. Paint edges of rectangular tag Citron Green and allow to dry.
6. Once dry, paint tags and wood slat with Clear Chalkboard Coating.
7. Attach clothespins and wood slat to panel with E6000 glue.
8. Paint clothespins Oyster Beige and add Lamp Black polka dots with circular dauber.
9. Paint sides of wood panel Lamp Black and allow to dry.
10. Seal Dioxizine Purple sides and Lamp Black edges of piece with StarLite Varnish.
11. Write message in chalk and clip tags in clothespins.