1. Collect plastic juice & frosting containers, tuna cans, soup cans, etc. If using metal cans, be sure to file sharp edges down carefully. Clean and allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Starting at the top of the can, use a drop of glue to hold thread in place. Begin wrapping around the can tightly, pushing the threads close together. Use a drop of glue periodically to hold thread in place.
3. Use a drop of glue at the end of each color before beginning the next.
4. Switch colors as often as desired.
5. Follow the suggested color schemes or use your imagination to select DMC Floss or Pearl threads to match the season or classroom decor. Use Color Variations to add interest and dimension without changing threads.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>