21" Spring Ranunculus & Poppy Twine Wreath by Bloom Room

by Bloom Room |

Item # 19739077
Discounted Price $19.99 Old Price $49.99 ea.

You save 60%

  • 60% off Bloom Room Spring Floral

  • 10% off your order of $85+, 15% off $100+, or 20% off $150+ | Free Shipping over $75 when you use code:

How To Get It

Give your spring decor an upgrade by making the Spring Ranunculus & Poppy Twine Wreath by Bloom Room a part of your home decor. This wreath flaunts a beautiful arrangement of faux ranunculus and poppy blooms in delightful shades on one side and shreds of twine on the other. It will add a unique decorative touch to your space. You can accentuate it with fairy lights and display it on the front door or entryway wall.

  • Brand: Bloom Room
  • Dimensions: 21 x 20 x 5.5 inches (L x W x H)
  • Content: 80% Flower (85% Polyester, 10% Polyethylene & 5% Styrofoam), 10% Leaves (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Base (90% Polyethylene & 10% Iron)
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

    Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day.   LEARN MORE
     

    SHIPPING

    Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination.   LEARN MORE


    RETURNS

    We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Craft Tech Machines (all brands) require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. For policy exclusions, including electronics, please review our RETURN POLICY.

      

    Just For You

    You may also like

    Frequently Bought Together

    Just For You

    Frequently Bought Together

    Best Sellers

    Shop JOANN's Top Selling Products
    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
    Write a product review for a chance to
    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    Valid 5/1 - 5/31 for U.S. orders only
    TERMS & CONDITIONS