Bernat Dippity Dots Yarn
The Bernat Dippity Dots Yarn is popular among new moms for its delightfully soft feel and warm texture. Use this self-striping yarn to knit and crochet timeless keepsakes like baby blankets, booties, hats, scarves, mittens and many other baby garments and accessories. This worsted weight yarn blends soft pastel shades and modern vivid colors of mini pompoms. Maintaining its freshness and texture is a breeze with only a gentle hand wash and flat drying. Imported.
- Composition: 39% acrylic, 32% nylon and 29% polyester
- Weight Category: 4
- Weight: 2.8 oz/80 g; 162 yds/148 m
- Knit Gauge: 4 in = 19 stitches on size 8 needles
- Recommended Crochet Hook Size: H8
- Care: Hand wash; dry flat
Click Here to learn how to make a supreemie hat with Vickie Howell.