Brother 1034D Thread Serger With Differential Feed
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Sew beautiful fabric patterns with the Brother 1034D Thread Serger. Featuring a convenient stitch-width control and differential feed control, this thread serger sews seams, trims excess fabric and overcasts raw edges with great speed. It comes with an accessory kit that includes replacements and supplies for easy sewing. This serger also includes free-arm, flat-bed convertible sewing surface for perfect control while working with different fabrics.
- Brand: Brother
- Includes blind hem stitch/multi-purpose guide foot, gathering foot, soft cover, accessory bag with needle set, four spool nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexagonal wrench, trim trap, serger workbook, serger techniques CD, instructional CD and operation manual
- Dimensions: 10.83 x 13.18 x 11.73 inches (W x H x D)
- Two needles and three-four thread
- Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from four thread overlock, three thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem and ribbon lock stitches
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Easy color-coded threading
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3 mm to 7 mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- Two - point thread tension control device allows for smoother delivery of thread, and the tension for each needle can also be individually adjusted, for even more precise control for each type of thread
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Retractable knife blade helps prevent against accidentally cutting your fabric when you're working close to the edges of rolled hems
- Brightly lit led work area
- Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging
- Threads: 3/4
- Overlock seam width: 0.11 to 0.23 inches
- Machine Weight: 240 oz
- Model: 1034D
- Handling Code:
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>