Brother ScanNCut Tote Bag – Red Mass
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Designed specifically to fit the ScanNCut machine, mats, and other accessories.
Overall Dims: 21”x11”x18”
Net Wt.: 8.151lbs
Handle Extension Length: 37.25”
· Constructed of durable polyester fabric with modern print.
· Features 2 generously sized inside zip pockets for storing touch pen, spatula, extra blades, plug, and other craft supplies.
· Includes 2 inside slide pockets that will accommodate all mat sizes and enough room for storing papers, fabrics, and other materials for cutting!
· Removable ScanNCut machine carrier (easy lift in and out, adds protection, and serves as work surface).
· Hook and loop outside pocket is great for storing the operation manual, patterns, magazines, and project booklets.
· Includes 2 easy to lift handles on the outside of the tote.
· Coordinating ScanNCut luggage tag.
- Handling Code:
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>