Cricut Iron On Glitter Gold
- For best results, carefully follow the cutting and application instructions found within the Cricut® Iron-on packaging.
- When creating your design, be sure to flip all images prior to cutting so they appear backwards (mirror image).
- Before you cut, adjust your machine settings according to the Iron-on Kiss Cut Guide in the package. (A kiss cut is a cut that only goes through the iron-on film and leaves the liner intact.)
- Using the weeding tool found in the Cricut® Tool Kit can make removing negative Cricut® Iron-on film faster and easier.
- Do not layer Cricut® Iron-on Glitter on top of other Iron-on Glitter film. You can layer Iron-on Glitter on top of Cricut® Iron-on Lite. Iron on one layer at a time, beginning from the bottom layer and working your way up.
- Using the Cotton/Linen setting of the iron provides the best results for most materials. More delicate materials can be protected by using a press cloth or piece of cotton fabric, such as a dishtowel, while ironing.
- To ensure best results, test a piece of Cricut® Iron-on in an inconspicuous part of the item prior to application.
- For longest life, wash and dry the embellished item inside out.
- Handling Code:
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >