Singer® 7258 Stylist Award-Winning Electronic Sewing Machine
To purchase and pick-up in-store, add your selections to your shopping bag. At checkout you can choose whether to pick-up in-store or ship to your home.
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The SINGER STYLIST 7258 sewing machine is a two time Consumers Digest award winner. According to the publication, products receiving the Best Buy designation merit special attention from consumers based on their combination of eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements.
The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. For award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
- 100 Built-In Stitches—9 Essential, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative and 6 Fully Automatic Buttonholes, 1 Endless Buttonhole. A large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing
- Push-Button Stitch Selection allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically
- Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver!
- Start / Stop Button & Speed Control for your added convenience and comfort, the machine can sew without use of the foot controller. Electronic Speed Control let's you have complete control over the speed the machine when sewing without the foot controller
- Automatic Tension ensures excellent stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover allows for easy in and out bobbin for quicker threading and easy thread supply monitoring
Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning & Embroidery Foot, Gathering Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Foot Pedal, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, this item is not available for Express Shipping and can not be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>